Additional Reading Materials
- Mott-Regent School Library : Available for use to students attending Mott-Regent Public School.
- ND State Library : North Dakota’s official government sanctioned state library.
- RB Digital : E-books, e-audiobooks, comics, and e-magazines.
- National Agriculture Library Digital Collections : Current and historic documents from the USDA.
- NDSU Extension Service : Region-specific agricultural, gardening, and nutritional information.
Area Learning Excursions
- Dakota Buttes Museum: Hettinger, ND
- Dickinson Museum Center: Dickinson, ND
- Grand River Museum: Lemmon, SD
- Harold Schafer Heritage Center and Museum: Medora, ND
- Hettinger County Historical Society and Museum: Regent, ND
- Mott Gallery of History and Art: Mott, ND
- Pioneer Trails Regional Museum: Bowman, ND
- Theodore Roosevelt National Park: Medora, ND
- Business Source Premier : Information and analysis from top management and marketing journals.
- Mango Languages : Learn and practice any of over 70 languages.
- Niche Academy : Take courses on how to use library resources, learn new computer skills at your own pace and more.
- Universal Class : Online educational service that offers over 500 classes.
- Brittanica Public Library Edition : Reliable reference content for kids & adults
- Explore Public Library : Search popular, academic, business, science and health content.
- Alt HealthWatch : Articles & reports on alternative, holistic and integrated approaches to health care.
- Consumer Health Complete : Basic medical information and diagrams for students and the general public.
- Health Source : Full-text articles and abstracts for the academic medical community.
- Ancestry Library Edition : Family history research tool with records from around the world. Ancestry Library Edition is now available outside the library through April 30, 2020.
- Digital Public Library of America : Interactive archive that has records from institutions across the United States including North Dakota, Minnesota, The Smithsonian Institution, National Archives, and more.
- Digital Horizons : Collaborative digital archive from institutions across North Dakota and Minnesota that is dedicated to collecting and preserving the unique history and historical resources from the region.
Local Resources for Mott, ND
Jobs and Career Readiness
- NoveList : Reading recommendation resource for all ages.
- Fantastic Fiction : Search and browse bibliographies of over 50,000 bestselling fiction authors, with the latest books and series information.
- Academic OneFile Select (Expanded Academic ASAP): Scholarly collection of journals selected for college students.
- Academic Search Premier: Scholarly collection of journals selected for high school and college students.
- Ben’s Guide: Interactive learning adventures about the Federal Government for ages 4 and up.
- Britannica Academic: Reliable reference content for high school and college students.
- Britannica School: Reliable reference content for K-12 students.
- Explora Primary: Designed for young researchers (K-5), content includes full-text magazine and reference articles. It replaces Searchasaurus.
- Explora Secondary: Designed for students in grades 6-12, reliable content covers the major academic areas. It replaces Kids Search and Student Research Center.
- Gale In Context: High School (Student Resources in Context): Reference, periodical, and multi-media content for high school and college.
- Gale In Context: Middle School (Research in Context): Designed specifically for middle school students, it contains authoritative content covering the core subjects.
- Gale OneFile: Science (General Science Collection): Learn about the latest developments in science and mathematics.
- Gale Virtual Reference Library (GVRL): Browse and search a collection of 25 reference titles from various publishers.
- Kids InfoBits: Engaging resource for K-5 students, including premier content and magazines.
- Points of View Reference Center: Presents the pros and cons of current issues.
- Science Reference Center: Explore scientific fields through subject encyclopedias, books, and periodicals.
- Digital Public Library of America – Primary Resources: This national archive provides teaching guides to primary resources from institutions across the country such as The Smithsonian and the National Archives.
- ERIC: Education Resources Information Center.
- Explora Educator: Designed for teachers, this interfaces searches: ERIC, Teacher Reference Center, and the Professional Development Collection.
- Gale OneFile: Educator’s Reference Complete (Educator’s Reference Complete): Academic journals, reports, and reference sources for most disciplines.
- Library, Information Science & Technology Abstracts: Reference information about topics in librarianship.
- Professional Development Collection: Specialized collection of education journals and reports.